Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 

I need to be in front of you!!!!

Well, it happen again yesterday. While lining up to pay my junk food at a petrol aka gas station, one girl just cut in front of me...... thank god, I was sick yesterday. I wasn't in the mood to raise my voice......

I can still remember when I told an old lady off at a supermarket for cutting queue..... if it was for one tinsy winsy item its okay, but this was like a mountain in her shopping cart...... and the line behind me was very,very, very long. The conversation when something like this..........

"Excuse me makcik (aunt), there is a line"

"Well, I'm in a hurry...... I need to go now"

"If you are in a hurry, so are we....... can you please follow the queue"

"I'm old you should give me way!!!!"

Well, okay she just raised her voice.....

"Make it this way, if you ask everybody behind me, and they don't mind...... you can cut in. If not, the end of the line is way back over there not infront of me"

Well....... luckily the husband was there, if not.... I think I would have been beaten up by that old lady. And btw, I could see the people behind me smile after what I did...........

Come to think of it maybe I should change my blog title to "The Ugly Malaysians..... my experience"
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?